CNC Force check
- On a typical CNC turning machine,we use hydraulically operated self centering chuck.Kit holds the job at a designated force exerted through the jaws as exerted by the hydraulic power pack.
- We have various components and geometrical shapes. For every variety of jobs the clamping force is different. For example a solid bar stock will withstand / and require more force for clamping as against a hollow shape or pipe. Pipe will get deformed by excessive force and in turn we will observe ovality in the bore/outer surface.
- At present the operator decides the clamping force by adjusting the pressure regulating value on hydraulic power, which at times may be incorrect or not optimal. Every time the component changes has to be set depending upon the depth of cut, material of concentration, shapes of component, and so forth
- With the CNC Foce Check development by us we actually measure the force of the jaws exerted on the component and can set to optimal value for the particular component. It should recorded so that in future whenever the component cycle is repeated one can adjust the hydraulic power pack value so as to get the designated force. In turn that saves damage to the initial pieces as well as reduce the setting time.
- A record can be generated for various components depending upon the raw material used, geometrical shapes, depths of cut and other parameters. Its will eliminate ambiguity between different operators; that will lead to reduction in setting up time.
- We can indirectly protect any leakages in the hydraulic system and can plan for preventive maintenance too.
- Thus we use this instruction in multiple ways. It comes with three pods that sense force in each jaw which is transferred to central element through link and the dial indicates the total clamping force on the component. The unit is handy and doesn’t require battery or any other external power supply.