Feature of DCT Software
- Direct data acquisition to computer.
- Windows based and user friendly software.
- Graphical presentation of Dial Indicator and errors in forward and background directions.
- Software is capable of maintaining Gauge history.
- Precise and sensitive drum with non rotating anvil.
- Robust construction with vertical stand for easy operation and clear visibility.
- Replaceable probe No need of dedicated probe as a master.
- Design based on Abbe’s principle.
- Direct comparative measurement for required accuracy.
- Horizontally it accommodates the Lever Type Dial bore gauge for calibration.
- Used in two different combinations with Digital Dial Gauge with 0.0001 mm resolution for calibration of 0.001 mm least count dial gauges.
- Lunch resolution dial gauges can also be checked.
- RS 232 Port and USB for interface with computer and Software for recording and evaluation.
- The DTC software provides calibration results.
- Accessories such as clamp, magnifying lens and holder are provided.
- Calibration of Plunger Type Dial
- Calibration of lever type Dial
- Calibration of Dial Bore Gauge
Measuring probes / Display Unit
- Capacitive absolute measuring probes, plunger type
- Resolution 0.0001 mm
- Measuring range from 2 to 50 mm
- Plain bearing or ball bearing, integrated vacuum lifter on P2 and P5
- Compatible with the D50S, D80S, D90S, D100S and D200S units
- Digital display multi-functions from 1 to 64 analog channels
- Input for 1 Sylvac probe P2 to P50
- Analog and digital output Opto-coupled ( command signals)
- Autonomy : 8h (NiMH accu)
- To increase the accuracy by calibrating the unit with th probe
- 0.1 μm resolution
- Robust construction
- Water and coolant resistant
- New technology with configurable menus
- Broad choice of functions (MIN/MAX/DELTA, TOL, Factor, PRESENT, AUTO OFF,etc)
- Automatic wake-up and sleeping mode (S.I.S. system), absolute System
- Maximum error of 1.8 μm